When a woman becomes pregnant, the feeling that she goes through cannot be really expressed in words. It is a feeling of completeness that she feels when she finds out that she is able to give birth to a human being all by herself. Right from the beginning when the ovum is fertilized and it enters the cycle of the formation of a zygote to the slow but steady step towards the development of the entire fetus, the would-be mother literally acknowledges every heartbeat of the child that she carries inside her womb.
But this whole journey isn’t always an easy one for all the mothers. Sometimes it can be really painful, sometimes, it can be risky but mostly it is an unbelievable journey that both the parents cherish for an entire lifetime. In cases, where either of the parents (or both) is infertile, there is nothing to be worried about being a parent. The improved and advanced techniques of science has made it possible to have a baby through the ivf treatment for pregnancy through which a baby can be born, even if the parents have issues related to their reproductive system.
While the rules and regulations to be followed when pregnant, are provided by the doctors at the very beginning, there can be some really cool and simple hacks to follow within the period of pregnancy so that it doesn’t become a burden being a mother, rather you enjoy the journey well.
We will discuss more these brilliant hacks below
- Accept favours- the time of pregnancy can be really a life-changing experience for all the mothers-to-be. Right from the growth of another human being inside her womb to the healthy delivery of the child, the entire journey must be only filled with joy for the mother and so, shying away from accepting favours is nothing that one should look out for! You can always accept that bus seat or carrying of a heavyweight bag whenever you are out and other such favours during your pregnancy period to make it a smooth and easy journey.
- Add fun to life; go shopping, long drives and many other such stuff- remember that the mood of the mother affects the baby to a certain extent and so, when the mother is in a good mood or perhaps enjoys her pregnancy to the fullest, it is significant that she will give birth to a healthy and a happy child as well. The grumpy mood of the mothers can adversely affect the babies at times.
- “Dress to impress” yourself- not for others, but dress in a way that makes you happy in your pregnancy period.
- Be playful with the child inside- stop and feel the kicks, heartbeats and the entire baby inside you whenever possible; it is surely worth it!
- Take a deeper dig at your lifestyle- the whole nine months is a wonderful time period to renew and rebuild your old lifestyle. Make efforts to bring on a disciplined and healthy lifestyle to keep it blissful in the long term.
- Be the hero (don’t expect others to be one for you)- treat yourself right, pamper yourself to a greater extent and do it consistently; be your own hero during this period, even if no one else does!
- Connect to spirituality- there is divine peacefulness in spirituality; get to connect with it during the pregnancy period to experience the serenity within yourself.
- Attract positive energies, stay away from negativity- when y remain optimistic about life, it gives you a certain sense of fulfilment that cannot be found in attracting negativities in life. Be positive during pregnancy as it directly affects the child inside you!
- Spend more time with your partner- the father plays a key role in both your and the child’s life; spend more time cuddling and comforting in the arms with your partner.
- Eat healthy and timely- eating habits affect the child and mother a lot; be assured that you follow healthy diet plans.
- Get adequate rest and sleep- do not get physical strains more often. Enjoy and relax your pregnancy and get fulfilling sleep.
- Practice yoga, meditation- to keep yourself calm and composed these are the easiest exercise forms that you can opt for while on the pregnancy period.
- Consult skilful fertility experts- the Fertility Treatment for the ones who opt for the artificial means of pregnancy must be done carefully and hence, consulting a skilful fertility expert is always recommended.
- Do not take stress- taking stress certainly makes you unhealthy in several other ways, Let alone when you are pregnant! So, avoid stress and tension as much as you can for a healthy baby and healthy you.
- Do what makes you happy from within- inner peace and mental satisfaction is necessary during the pregnancy period and make sure you do such things which make you happy and content from within.
- Steam up your sex life- there is nothing like a good sex with your partner to keep you happy during your pregnancy days and it’s a myth that you cannot enjoy it in these days; rather you can enjoy it more often to keep yourself filled with joy.
And, to conclude
So, these were some of the brilliant and inevitable hacks that can be followed by the would-be-mothers to remain relaxed and stress-free during the entire pregnancy journey. After all giving birth to a child must be a cherishing moment and never a burdening one.