“If you’ve already undergone failed cycles at other programs or have general doubts, questions, or concerns regarding your current fertility care, considering a second opinion stands crucial.”
At Progenesis Fertility Center, we strive to give you a better understanding of your treatment options and bring the difference in your future cycles.
If you have previously seen a doctor at another fertility centre but feel unsure of the advice or care you’ve received, our unique Second Opinion Program will provide you with the opportunity to receive comprehensive advice from our award-winning team.”
Dr Narhari Malagaonkar says
· Turn into a more educated healthcare consumer.
· Gain knowledge of your condition and your options.
· You are equipped to make informed decisions that
can have long-term consequences.
· Assurance of being diagnosed appropriately
and receiving an optimal treatment plan.
· Treatment options to eliminate the need for
unnecessary invasive procedures or surgeries.
· Explore advanced options available in the market for
IVF and Fertility Treatment.
· Be informed and aware of the proper treatment for
bringing your child home.
· Are the tests being and appropriate studies being
· Are there other diagnoses that should be
· Is the treatment plan correct?
· Is it providing the desired results?
· Is the treatment plan complete?
· Have all of the treatment alternatives been discussed?
The space at Progenesis has been designed keeping in mind the necessities of our patients & their journey. Our belief in “every journey is special” helps us provide each patient with personalized attention and world-class medical care. We understand the pain and agony of childless couples which is why we offer a wide range of service including modern diagnostics and therapeutic facilities for better assistance. The Andrology lab, IVF lab, Ovum Pick OT, Embryo transfer room and IUI are structured under one roof so that no scarcity comes in the way of your parenthood. The treatment at Progenesis has also been well-equipped with upgraded technologies. One of such technologies is the colour Doppler Sonography machine that monitors follicular development and endometrial blood flow for better decision making in regards to the superovulation in IUI, IVF & ICSI.