1. The www.progenesisivf.com website (here onwards described as ‘our site’, ‘this site’, or ‘this website’) is owned
and operated by Progenesis Fertility Center – Advanced Center for Reproductive Medicine, Nashik, India. Please read
these terms and conditions carefully before using our site. By using this site, you automatically agree to all of these
terms. If you do not want to be bound by the terms described herein, you may not access or use any materials on
2. Progenesis maintains this site for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to
browse our site. All materials on our site, including but not limited to artwork, photographs, graphics, audio clips,
video clips, text and trademarks, are the sole property of Progenesis.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, produce derivative works based on, republish, transmit,
repost or otherwise use the content of our site, without prior written authorization from Progenesis. To request such
permission, contact us at the address given on our website. In no event may the Progenesis trademark, symbols,
artwork or other visual or audio elements be reproduced separately from the textual content associated with them
on the site.
4. Except as provided herein, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any intellectual
property right. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of
Progenesis’s copyright and other proprietary rights. Progenesis neither warrants nor represents that your use of
materials will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Progenesis.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by,
Progenesis. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically
permitted by these terms or usage or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized
use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other laws of privacy, publicity, communication
regulations and related statutes.
6. This site uses extensive security measures to protect the integrity of the information under our control. However,
7. Progenesis has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the
contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site, regardless of whether they are affiliated with
Progenesis or not. Such linked sites are for your convenience only and you are to access them at your own risk.
Progenesis makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or functioning of any such link. That another
website is linked to our site does not signify an endorsement by Progenesis of the owner of the site, the content of
the site, or its products or services.
8. The materials on this site are provided solely for educational and promotional purposes. Your use and browsing of
this site is at your own risk. This web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and
their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for
advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained
herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. You should always consult with a doctor or other healthcare
professional. The materials could include technical inaccuracies or other errors. They are provided to you “as is”
without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
9. Progenesis does not warrant that the functions contained in www.progenesisivf.com materials will be
uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our site or the server that makes it available are
free of viruses or other harmful components. Progenesis does not warrant or make any representations regarding
the use or the results of the use of the materials on our site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or
otherwise. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Progenesis be liable for any
special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the materials on our site, even if the
Progenesis or a Progenesis-authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the
above limitation may not apply to you.
10. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Progenesis, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and
representatives from and against all losses, damages, and costs, including advocate’s fees, resulting from your
and trademark infringement and on-line defamation. You will be required to completely and fully indemnify
Progenesis for its losses.
11. This website and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations present in India. Progenesis
reserves the right to limit provision of our services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit
the quantities of any services we provide.
12. Any communication or other material that you send to us through the internet, or post on the web site by
electronic mail or otherwise, such as any questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is and will be deemed to be
non-confidential and Progenesis shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. Progenesis
shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose
13. These terms shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of India. Whenever possible, each
provision of these terms shall be interpreted in such manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if
any provision is deemed prohibited or invalid under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent
of such prohibition or invalidity without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of
severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Progenesis reserves the right to alter or
delete materials from this website at any time at its sole discretion.