Progenesis Fertility Center is introducing a one-year structured Fellowship Program in Reproductive Medicine, wherein selected candidates shall be imparted focused education & training in the field of Reproductive Medicine. Extensive training will be imparted to candidates in the field of Reproductive Techniques by dedicated mentors having very good experience in this field.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
- Candidates who have passed and obtained Medical Post Graduate Clinical Courses and Super-Specialty degree courses recognized by the Medical Council of India are only eligible to join in Progenesis IVF Fellowship Programme. This includes MD (Medicine), MS (Master of Surgery), DNB (Diplomate of National Board), DGO (Diploma in Obstetrics & Genecology).
- Candidates who have passed and obtained MRCOG, FRCOG & AB of Obstetrics & Genecology are also eligible to apply for the Fellowship Programme.
- Candidates who have studied in foreign countries (outside India) and passed in clinical courses in Obstetrics & Genecology are eligible to join the Fellowship Programme upon producing the following Certificates.
- The Equivalent Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India, New Delhi
- Temporary Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India, New Delhi
- Migration certificate from the university where Post Graduate degree was obtained
Evaluation: 2 semesters and an internal assessment test / log book / thesis and final exam by RGUHS
Duration: 1 Year